View presentations from NDI staff and our event partners.
- ""Unboxing the Library: Introduction to APIs," Laura Wrubel - Library of Congress, February 21st, 2018
- "Welcome to As Data IMPACT," Kate Zwaard, Collections as Data - IMPACT, July 25th, 2017
- "Hack-to-Learn Introduction," Jaime Mears and Laura Wrubel, Hack-to-Learn, May 17-18th, 2017.
- "Gephi and Network Analysis," Jen Stevens, Hack-to-Learn, May 18th, 2017.
- "Topic Modeling," Joshua Catalano, Hack-to-Learn, May 17th, 2017.
- "Technology and Community: Why we need partners, collaborators, and friends," Kate Zwaard, Dodging the Memory Hole, October 14th, 2016
- "About NDI," Kate Zwaard, Collections as Data, September 27th, 2016